Payment methods include PayPal, Stripe and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safe, easy way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your own PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you don’t already have one.
- You can use the PayPal as you like, according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (PayPal gives you the option to transfer directly from your bank account instead, if that’s what you prefer).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody can see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.